Make my Ego Crawl!
- The best smartphone ever, seriously. This is the only phone in my many years of phone use I can totally get behind! oneplus.net/invite#EXC3N71… 3 months ago
- Dialysis: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) youtu.be/yw_nqzVfxFQ via @YouTube #WhenIDiePleaseTakeMyKidneys 4 months ago
- Save on stores like Target automatically with free promo codes! Honey does it for you. joinhoney.com/shop/target?zr… 5 months ago
- RT @SavantOfficial: This is what its like being an optimist https://t.co/8Ssk46nVnr 8 months ago
- Flavors of India on #Yelp: Traditional Indian rice. yelp.com/biz_photos/fla… 1 year ago
- Flavors of India on #Yelp: Garlic naan bread. yelp.com/biz_photos/fla… 1 year ago
- Flavors of India on #Yelp: Spicy chicken tikka masala yelp.com/biz_photos/fla… 1 year ago
- Flavors of India on #Yelp: My meal today. Moderately spicy chicken tikka masala, savory garlic naan bread, rice, a… yelp.com/biz_photos/fla… 1 year ago
- Flavors of India on #Yelp: The best mango lassi I've had, and the water is the first I've been served that has lemo… yelp.com/biz_photos/fla… 1 year ago
- Hungry? Get $20 off your first order on #UberEATS with my code: eats-justinb10369ue. ubr.to/EatsGiveGet 1 year ago
Category Archives: Inspiration
The purpose of Ego Engineering is to create a knowledge-driven framework to optimize the self so as to realize one’s potential. But knowledge without application is dead, and I myself have admittedly failed to apply my own advice, owing largely … Continue reading
Achieving perfection via Ego Engineering relies heavily on good habits, and no type of habits are more crucial to perfection than one’s day-to-day routine. While it’s very difficult (if not impossible!) to plan out a perfect future, sticking to a … Continue reading
As I haven’t posted to Ego Engineering for a while, I thought it appropriate to write a post covering the fundamental reasoning behind the Project Matthias project. Project Matthias, a sub-project of Ego Engineering with the aim of creating the … Continue reading
While I was in Job Corps, I spent a few weeks working as the manager of the pseudo-company “IT Portal”. My instructor Jay Bindrup, recognizing the lack of proper infrastructure for the company to operate properly, encouraged me to create … Continue reading
In the past few years, I have done quite a bit of writing on self improvement, and have not applied hardly any of it, comparably.
If I were to apply everything that I’ve learned and written about, I would be able to do all kinds of impossible things– things that few believed were even possible.
This is because what I write about is my potential, not what I will actually do.
As a result, I’ve become nothing more than an existentialist philosopher with no value, no will to live. A person who claims to be able to solve all of the worlds problems, and help people be whatever they want to be, and do whatever they want to do. A hypocrite, one who talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk.
This post is about the beginning of everything– the foundation. Continue reading